The Xbox One launched last night and some users are experiencing Xbox One hardware issues with their newly acquired Xbox One. There are many issues being reported on the Xbox forum, but the majority seem to be the grinding noise issue.
Some of the most common issues being reported are:
– Slow Installations
– Hanging load screen
– Extremely loud noise
– Banned from console after downloding the update
If you are experiencing a slow disc based installation, do not remove disc without stopping the insllation first. After installation process stop remove disc and unplug the console. Wait 15-20 minutes and then try again.
Microsoft has released a statement regarding hardware issue:
“We know that with a hardware launch of this magnitude customers will have questions and we have many avenues for customers to get the answers they need and get back in the game as soon as possible. Rest assured we plan to take care of our customers. Any customer who believes they are experiencing an issue with their Xbox One should reach out to us.
There are many avenues available for customers to get in touch with us including:
– Talking to a live customer support person that can call you back if you don’t want to wait
– Xbox.com for support pages and forums
– On Twitter with @XboxSupport
– There are also Help and diagnostics on the console by saying “Xbox Help””