.Archive for the ‘Tips & Hints’ Category
0 CommentsPosted by Pintu Dadhaniya on December 9, 2013 under News, Tips & Hints
The Xbox One’s primary claim to reputation, besides a lot of about-turns in it is important policies, is the new user interface allowing a person to easily move from playing games to watching films or other tasks, all in a instant. This user interface looks like it's having issues recently though. A thread on Reddit has said that recently, the User interface is likely to stop after some time i... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Rajesh Patel on December 5, 2013 under News, Tips & Hints
DICE and EA still experience issues finding Battlefield 4 past its launch issues. Currently, the China Rising DLC that was released on 3rd December, causes new issues on Xbox 360 and PC. Player face an unexpected hiccup, issue, glitch, or problem that may disturb or forbid player gameplay. As reported by EA support post, DICE has discovered the issue. "This fix will take some time to be fully... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Pintu Dadhaniya on November 23, 2013 under News, Tips & Hints
The Xbox One launched last night and some users are experiencing Xbox One hardware issues with their newly acquired Xbox One. There are many issues being reported on the Xbox forum, but the majority seem to be the grinding noise issue. Some of the most common issues being reported are: - Slow Installations - Hanging load screen - Extremely loud noise - Banned from console after downloding... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Rajesh Patel on October 5, 2013 under News, Tips & Hints
The Grand Theft Auto Online 1.02 Patch has currently gone live for PlayStation 3 player, and the Patch still not yet release for Xbox 360 users, which is expected to release today. Rockstar has not officially release any patch notes, but many issues has been reported by game users. You can use following step to solve game patch issues (by gameranx) #1 Back Screen or PlayStation 3 freezes probl... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Rajesh Patel on September 14, 2013 under Tips & Hints
PlayStation 4 is already around 50 % quicker than its rival Xbox One. PlayStation 4 are 40-50 percent faster than Xbox One, and its Arithmetic Logic Unit is approximately 50 % more quickly. One basic example that without optimization for either gaming console, a platform-agnostic development build can operate at around 30 fps in 1920×1080 on PlayStation 4, but it will run at 20 fps in 1600×900... more.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Fix Crash, Errors, Lagging, Freezing, CTD, Black Screen, Low FPS, No Sound Problem3 CommentsPosted by Pintu Dadhaniya on June 24, 2013 under News, Tips & HintsThis help guide to fix all Call of Duty: Black Ops2 crashes, errors, freezing, lagging, desktop crash, FPS issues, black screen, no sound problem. This compilation set of user-contributed methods should fix any kind of technical errors you will be experiencing with Call of Duty: Black Ops2. If this solutions work for most of players. Before other things, be sure your computer system complies ... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Rajesh Patel on May 28, 2013 under Tips & Hints
PC gamers gather round – we all knew it was coming, but the end of an era is nearly upon us. Silently swimming under the surface just waiting to leap out and gnash its teeth like Jaws on an underwater trampoline, the next home console generation is mere months away. This affects those who enjoy the PC flavor of gaming quite drastically; for about three years or so, PC fans have enjoyed vastly... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Rajesh Patel on April 25, 2013 under Tips & Hints
The internet is abundant with online flash games. There are numerous sites, in various languages, offering the opportunity to engage yourself, and others in online games. Most of these games are single player games, and some are multiplayer. These games can get quite addictive as there are apparently so many types of games that you would never run out of choices. From gun games to games that deman... more.
- Crash Bandicoot PS3 ...Crash Bandicoot PS3 is a platform game produced by Universal Interactive Studios... December 20th, 2013 at 9:00 am
- Dishonored Review...Does Dishonored have design. But even now, Dishonored is concentrated like a las... October 19th, 2012 at 9:50 pm
- Max Payne 3 Review...Max Payne 3 Review Rockstar developed Max Payne 3 . Overall, Max Payne 3 is a f... October 4th, 2012 at 8:05 pm
- Dead or Alive 5 Revi...Dead or Alive 5 Review by Worldgam3r Creatively, Dead or Alive 5 is not a... October 2nd, 2012 at 11:12 pm
- Pro Evolution Soccer...Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 General Information: pro evolution soccer 2013 is se... September 22nd, 2012 at 4:02 am
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Pr...If you are Game Lover, then you cannot miss this fourth version of sly Games i.e... January 22nd, 2013 at 5:14 pm
- GTA 5 Preview...GTA 5 Preview After having played GTA-1, 2, 3, Vice City, San Andreas and 4, no... January 4th, 2013 at 10:14 am
- Watch Dogs Preview...Watch Dogs announced by Ubisoft. What was shown of Watch Dogs looked extremel... October 14th, 2012 at 10:05 am
- Phantasy Star Online 2...Preview: Phantasy Star Online 2 Sega announced thіѕ week thаt Phantasy Star ... October 12th, 2012 at 9:12 am
- Pikmin 3 – Will U...QUICKTAKE: Thе Pikmin 3 series returns аftеr аn eight-year hiatus аnd help... October 11th, 2012 at 8:49 am